- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Regarding indexing issue:
We have provided the online access of all issues & papers to the all indexing agencies (as given on our journal home web site). It’s depend on indexing agencies when, how and what manner they can index or not. So, please neither sends any question nor expects any answer from us on the behalf of third party i.e. indexing agencies. Our role is just to provide the online access to them. So we do properly this and one can visit indexing agencies website to get the authentic information.